The fee for treatment varies from patient to patient. Generally we require a 27% deposit on the day the braces are fitted.
We accept monthly automatic payments for the remainder of the cost, spread across the time of treatment. The payments do not represent a charge per visit, but are a convenient way of dividing the total cost of treatment. Another alternative is quarterly credit card charges. We also offer a small discount if the total treatment cost is paid up front on the day the braces are fitted.
The payment requirements for your treatment is outlined in detail in your personalised treatment plan, and we require a consent form to be signed, and a completed AP or credit card authorisation form to be returned before we’ll make the appointment to have your braces fitted.
Please note that payment requirements for Invisalign treatment differ slightly.
Treatment costs cover:
- Placement of braces
- All visits during active treatment
- One set of retainers when the braces are removed
- Two years of retention checks following removal of the braces
- First set of specialised toothbrushes
What is not included in the fee:
- Clear braces
- Multiple failed appointments may be charged an admin fee
- Broken or lost Retainer
- Replacement toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Extractions or Gum Surgery
- Any costs associated with transferring to another practice
If you wish to discuss other payment options please contact our Practice Manager